Symptoms of Mortons Neuroma
- Pain most commonly in ball of foot affecting one or two of the lesser toes (usually third & fourth).
- Pain can sometimes radiate to the top of the foot.
- The foot pain may can be intermittent in nature - it may disappear as quickly as it came.
- Pain in the foot or toes is often sharp, burning, or cramping in nature.
- Pain may radiate into the tips of the toes or up the feet and legs.
- Foot pain is aggravated by wearing tight shoes and prolonged weight-bearing.
- Removing the shoe from the foot often relieves the pain.
If you suffer from any of the above painful symptoms of Morton's Neuroma and would like treatment, we offer Cryosurgery treatment for Morton's Neuroma at our clinic in Sheffield, UK.
Please contact us for further information and to book an appointment.